Finally a new cake tutorial because of massive request on facebook!
Here we go! 🙂
Let’s start with what you need:
120g Graham crackers
50g unsalted butter
400g Cream cheese
200g Sour Cream
100g Chocolatchips (optional)
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract (or more if you like the taste of vanilla)
1 muffinpan for 12 muffins and paper
Preheat oven to 150°C!
1. Shred the crackers with rolling pin in a plastic bag or in a blender.
2. Combine the crackers and melted butter in a bowl with a mixer till the texture is similar to wet sand.
3. Line a muffin pan with muffin papers and put 1 Tbsp of the “wet sand” in each paper.
4. Take a round glass and press it so you get a flat bottom.
5. To make the filling combine cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract and if you like the lemon zests in the stand mixer with the paddle attachment so no air gets into the filling. If you want you can add chocolatechips to the filling add the chocolatechips and mix it a few seconds to get them even into the filling.
6. with an ice creme scoop put one scoop in each paper if you don’t have a scoop use a Tbsp to fill the cups. Cups should be filled almost all the way to the top of the paper.
7. Put the cheesecakes in the oven at 150°C for about 20-23min.
8. They will still jiggle a bit when you take them out but will fully set when they cool down. When they start cracking take them out otherwise they will over cook!
9. Allow them to cool down completely in the pan and put them in the fridge afterwards.
You can store them for 2-3 days in advance in the fridge before you decorate them with fruitsauce, jam, marmelade or just fresh berries.
I decorated one half of mine with a raspberry sauce made of deepfrozen raspberries (just pureed berries) and fresh raspberries and the other half with berrymix-jam made by my mum and also fresh raspberries.
Instead of the graham crackers you can also use Oreos or “Butterkekse”(like shortbread) or ladyfingers.